When you’re in a transition, what you fill your mind with is very important. Don’t let negative thoughts overwhelm you. Consider listening to some of these podcasts as a way to strengthen and renew your mind.
1) Family Life Today with Bob Lepine, Dave & Ann Wilson
Hosts Bob Lepine, Dave & Ann Wilson enjoy some fun while having engaging and difficult conversations with guests about what it takes to build stronger, healthier marriage and family relationships.
2) Live Inspired with John O’Leary.
John’s Podcast features conversations with special guests to refresh your focus and lead your best life.
3) Made For This with Jennie Allen.
Jennie’s Podcast is about “the struggles we face and the God that sets us free.”
4) Faith & Calling with Paula Faris.
Paula’s podcast will “give you the tools you need to become the best version of yourself. You’ll be equipped, empowered and connected through stories and storytelling.”
5) Equipped with Chris Brooks.
Chris’ podcast “encourages you to grow spiritually, think critically, and live compassionately in your community.”
6) The F-Word: Conversations on Faith with Matt Miofsky.
Join Matt for conversations ranging from work to relationships, politics to finance, exploring how faith impacts who we are and how we live.
7) God People Stories with Billy Graham Evangelistic Society.
This podcast is about how God works in people’s lives in amazing ways every day.
8) The Happy Home with Arlene Pellicane.
“Focusing on more happiness in your home. More closeness to God, your family and friends.”
9) Today’s Heartlift with Janell Rardon.
Learn about re-writing your story & beginning a heartlifting journey towards a meaningful life.